The job of a Business Development Manager involves overseeing the development and performance of all sales activities, recruiting staff, directing a sales team, establishing strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expanding customer base through extensive marketing and handling excellent customer support.
- Age :- 30+ Years
- Language :- Should be well versed in local languages of Kannada/English/Tamil/Telugu/Hindi
- Education : – Minimum SSLC or PUC / bachelor’s degree
- Experience: -At least 10-15 Years in Direct Marketing & Sales or 5-10 Years’ experience in Sales Management.
- Valid Driving Licence :- 2 / 4 Wheeler
- Skills: -Proven leadership and organizational skills, advanced computer skills and extensive experience in sales, market requirements, customer support and advertising techniques. He/she must also be able to drive sales teams and work in stressful environments.
- Specific Work Elements : -Developing strategic business and sales plans, ensuring company goals are met; initiating and coordinating development of action plans to enter new markets; assisting in implementing marketing plans; reviewing performances of account executives and helping them improve sales; maintaining records of sales and pricings; creating and presenting proposals; recruiting account executives and controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines, among others.